Skip to main content

World of Warcraft leather mouse pad


For sale at Gamerlife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom Name Fabric Quiet Book

This Custom Name Fabric Quiet Book was made for the name DAWKINS. Each page is designed to have an activity and spell out the child's name (first or last). It is $10 per letter. For sale at www.etsy.com/shop/turnbowdesigns

Fabric colors quite book

My new fabric book: Colors. I've designed it with removable flowers, so the child can find the matching page and attach the flower to the page. For sale at www.etsy.com/shop/turnbowdesigns

Glitz and Glam Gold Stocking set with Black and white houndstooth

     Prepping for Christmas this year has been a little different. My mother sold her house that she has lived in for the past 25 years.  Therefore, I jumped into August trying to get all back stock sewn and prepped before I headed out of town to help her move.  I've also been trying to take new photos and videos of all products, so life has been busy.        Here is one part of the glitz and glam line.  I forgot how much I love this set.  I did have to switch out a few things in this set.  All black, is a velvety soft black that matches.  There is no more corduroy on this set.  Also new this year are the same snowflakes on each stocking.  In the past set each stocking had its own ornament, but I feel the matching snowflake really make the set stand together and shine.   I love this set, and I hope you like them as much as I do.